Eat like a Viking at Vikings Mall of Asia!

by - 10/20/2014

It was my very first time to eat on this luxury buffet. I have been hearing a lot of things and good reviews about Vikings even before but was able to experience it just last week of September 2014.



Okay, I trolled Vikings website a bit for a short history and learned that Vikings had been in the food industry for three years already with branches strategically located all over the country (Marikina City, Quezon City, Mandaluyong City, Davao City and Pasay City. Vikings has won many prestigious awards already and with this, Vikings has reached a new recognition in the eye of both industry and Filipino people.



My boyfriend and I celebrated his birthday at Vikings Mall of Asia (MOA). His birthday is on a weekday so I didn't reserve for a table thinking that the place might not be full. But it was the other way around. We arrived at around 10:00AM and headed to Vikings. At first, we don't know where it is exactly located. All we know is that it is at the Seaside area. So, we walked and walked and walked to the end of the seaside area. Lesson learned, research the location first, and, never forget to make a reservation.

Here are some of our photos! Was not able to take lots of pictures of the food and all though. :( 




So here's me and my boyfriend enjoying lunch only for P688+. Since it was his birthday, we availed the birthday promo!


Here's our outside view.



Le boyfriend's favorite baked mussels and shrimp!


We are so busy eating that we forgot to take photos of the place and yummilicious dishes! Glad we were so full when and took a photo of this pasta! Haha!


Was not able to take photos for the main course and all. But here's the area for the dessert! 







And oh! The Jellies!


I honestly don't know what I'm capturing here. Maybe it's this stainless coffee maker. Ha ha! 


Boyfriend's so happy with tall and sexy unlimited San Mig Light dispenser (whuut?) Haha!

And then, my boyfriend is really a shy and manly guy. Knowing that Vikings is singing a very merry happy birthday to each and every birthday celebrant, he started drinking this. Haha!


..as he, you know, doesn't want to feel awkward with all the men singing around him. Haha!


It was about 2:30PM then when I was losing hope that the 'singers' may not greet him anymore when..
This happy guy started singing and dancing in front of le boyfriend. Glad I captured the 'Heeeey you..' moment of the day! 

This photo really made me laugh so hard! It's just full of emotions you know! 


A happy birthday with my Viking!


Plus, Vikings gave my pretty boy a cute cake! 


Yehey! Thanks Vikings for this super cute cake!

My boyfriend and I spent the day happily. Thanks Vikings for the great place, dishes and drinks! We will surely drop by again.



For more information, you may follow them on:

Twitter: @vikingsbuffet
Website: www.vikings.ph/

You May Also Like

0 comments