Move fast. Don't overthink. Let it go.

by - 10/10/2014

Always move fast. Don't overthink. Let it go. (Repeat 100 times)


I was busy searching on ways to how to organize my office workspace. And while searching, I saw this picture. I feel like I need to stop searching at the moment and internalize this one.


As a 20something, I have many wants and needs in life. In fact, I have a very long bucket list that is always with me wherever I go because I am in love with the idea of wanting and itching to cross out all the items in my list. But this photo made me think some things that I guess I need to ponder on as I go through life.

1. MOVE FAST!    


I always want to move fast. I always want to do 'more'. I always tend to say 'yes' even though I feel like shutting off already. Why? Because I want to do things that I know would help me to learn new things. I want to go out of my comfort zone. But at the end of the day, I feel like I am not doing anything.

'Move fast', I usually tell myself. Well I thought I am fast but honestly, after analyzing my work and my day, I am actually not. Why? Because I overthink. 

2. DON'T OVERTHINK!

Well, sadly, overthinking and I are the best of friends.
I always want to be the best of what I can be. I want to do this and that. And also, I want to do an excellent job that's why I tend to overthink things that really should not be overthinked. So with that issue, my work usually gets slower than the faster I am aiming.

Many things also ended up with a no-no because of my so-called bestfriend. I guess they are just so many and I really don't want to remember all those. And I learned to let go.

3. LET GO.

"Let it go.. Let it go.. Can't hold it back any more. Let it go, let it go! Turn away and slam that door..." 

Are you singing now? Well I am!

Yes dear. We all have to let go. Let go of past love that is haunting you. Let go of the wrong things you have in the past. Let go of the relationship that is not helping you grow. 

Just let go. We are sometimes bombarded with things that go out of our way and we, of course, tend to give upand feel so down. Don't worry. That's normal but if you are carrying it all over some years now, you have to let it go. Maybe you have to do something in order for you to fully be free from something that has been eating your happiness, or maybe you have to seek guidance and professional help from someone. 

Go. Help yourself and most of all, let go.




You May Also Like

0 comments