Giligans Restaurant Review - Greenbelt 1, Makati City

by - 9/20/2014


At the heart of Makati City, lies one of the best and affordelicious restaurant here in the Philippines -- Giligans Restaurant


Giligans Restaurant has many branches all over the Philippines but one of my most visited spots is at Greenbelt 1, Ayala Center, Makati City. 

(c) giligans.com
I have been to many Giligans Restaurants branches and this one has been the closest to my heart. I usually set near the window and look at people quickly passing by, friends laughing and lovers holding hands. 

Way from Paseo de Roxas

Since Giligans is promoting the 'feel' of sailing inside the restaurant with all the anchors, sea paintings and waiters in pirate style, and not to mention their light effect, you can indeed 'feel' that sea and ship sailing.


With their food, well, I guess I am in love with their very affordable but the best Sinigang na Baboy. Just for over P150+ Sinigang na Baboy is served for 2-3 or maybe 4 persons! Plus, they have the best 'asim ng Sinigang'! Okay, let's move one to their menu because my tastebuds are groping for Sinigang na Baboy right now. But yes, Giligan's Sinigang na Baboy, highly recommended!



What I love here in Giligans as well is that they have this unbelievably All Day and All night P99 Rice All You Can Meals! Yes, you have read that right. You have so much to choose from on their P99 Rice All You Can Meals! See full menu on their website.

My favorite from this menu is their Pork Inihaw. Personally, I find it tender and tasty. It is not like P99 only at all! It is served with cold ice tea and atchara (if that is what it's called :)) 



Of course, they are also offering desserts like sandwiches, leche flans, and many more!



After office, you and your best buds might want to stay for a while here at Giligans with their group meals. I can promise that these are all worth it!






Oh! And before I forget, you can chill here for a while with a bucket or two with your friends. Plus, live band is playing every Friday!

After ordering, wait for about 10 to 15 minutes. And, here is my soup! I ordered the P99 Rice All You Can Pork Inihaw and Laing.





 


Ta daa! Here's my lunch for the day! P99 for Rice All You Can Pork Inihaw and P75 Laing. Loved it all!




 For reservations, contact Giligans Team here.
  


For more information, visit Giligans website here: http://giligansrestaurant.com/

You May Also Like

0 comments