Take your 'Best Food Forward'

by - 9/23/2014

I was busy browsing the world of internet about my next food destination when I came across this from NuffnangPH. First word I saw was FOOD and I never hesitated to join! Lol.

Anyway, so again, here is the most anticipated Food Fair ever and take note, Best Food Forward is now on its 4th year of giving happiness and joy to our taste buds! This will happen on October 11 - 12, 2014 at the Rockwell Tent from 10:00 AM to 9:00PM!


If you want to be part of this big food fair ever, simply follow the steps below:

1. Save and post the poster above on your instagram account. 
(Click HERE for my Instagram entry (thought you might want to check, dear! Oh! Let's connect too!)

2. For the caption of the instagram entry, simply answer this - “What food do you expect to get your taste buds on at the upcoming #BestFoodForward on October 11-12, 2014?”

3. Tag @nuffnangPH, @bestfoodforwardph and @churp2ph

(Okay, I am not very sure about these tags because Nuffnang just said on their blog to tag the following accounts, but there no accounts posted after.
  1. Tag the following accounts on the photo 
But better tag them so that we're not sorry. 

4. Copy your url link to your instagram post, then fill out their form.


Here's the link to Nuffnang's contest. Hope to you all there everyone! I'm sure that will be so exciting!




You May Also Like

0 comments