My Barkada Familia is #TeamFrenchVanilla

by - 11/11/2014

One thing that I want to tick-off my bucket list is my family's grand vacation in Paris -- I imagine me, my boyfriend and my Mom visiting the City of Love’s famous La Tour Eiffel, taking hundreds of pictures while roaming around the picturesque city, and capping off the night with a sweet dinner date in a quaint French restaurant. 


Ahhh. Can you imagine it? So romantic. Makes me wanna cry. Bahaha! 

Fortunately, Cadbury Dairy Milk limited edition of new flavors are now introduced! Excited to know these new flavors? Let me first talk about Cadbury Dairy Milk.

Cadbury Dairy Milk is the smooth and creamy chocolate that gives you sweet endings – either when enjoying it alone or with your friends. Sweet endings mean savoring the good things in life, including a bar of this smooth and creamy chocolate! 

Now we can have our very own sweet ending in Paris while enjoying the new Cadbury Dairy Milk Flavors: French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse.



Our sweet endings just got more luxurious with these two new Cadbury Dairy Milk flavors: French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse. I feel like I'm in a trip to the romantic and fashionable Paris, France every time I bite into these two new flavors.

While I enjoy savoring the sweet taste of these two new Cadbury Dairy Milk flavors, I am very proud to say that my barkada familia is a #TeamFrenchVanilla!



And because we are still on the process of figuring out how to go there, we are practicing it now! Haha!

Here's our Paris inspired picture, enjoying the light exquisite taste of Vanilla cream-filled chocolate with the new Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla. I can just imagine me and my boyfriend sitting in view of the Eiffel Tower while savoring this delicious treat! Imagining myself seating in a quaint café while enjoying the sites and this new flavor.

Wanna try these? Hurry now and indulge yourself in Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse! These are available beginning November 2014 in the big and satisfying 180g pack for an SRP of only P180.00. 

Hurry though because these delectable sweet endings are yours for a limited time only. May you have sweet endings with Cadbury Dairy Milk too!

Want to enjoy your sweet endings? Like Cadbury on Facebook or follow them on Instagram!

Special thanks to Nuffnang Philippines!

You May Also Like

0 comments