Join Techne's Make-up Workshop Batch 3!

by - 11/10/2014

I was never really into makeup. I was brought up with just Johnson's Baby Powder on my right hand and a comb to my left. I am not the type of woman who is always in front of the mirror for long minutes checking every detail of her face. 

But then, now that I am working in the corporate world, meeting new people every single day, I realized, "Why not try something new? Why not explore and go out of my comfort zone? Why not try Makeup 101?"
Hmm. Sounds exciting!




Luckily, I was invited by Techne for their Makeup Workshop Batch 3. The excitement in me overflowed when I got to read my blogger friend's blog about Techne's previous Makeup Workshops Batch 1 and Batch 2! They surely had fun!

If you want to know more about how to perfect your eyebrows, how to apply that holiday makeup, or simply how to unleash the beauty in you, let's all gather together and join Techne 3rd Makeup Workshop!


Here are the details for the upcoming Makeup Workshop:

WHEN:     November 15, Saturday
WHERE:  Thompson Square Bldg., Tomas Morato, cor. Roces ave., Quezon City
TIME :      1:00PM - 6:00PM
FEE:         P1, 200

Topics:
  • Basic Skin Care
  • Makeup Application
  • Perfecting brows and Wonders of it
  • Highlight and Contour
  • Day Makeup
  • Holiday Makeup

Inclusive of:

What to bring:
  • Makeup
  • Tools (e.g brushes, etc.)
  • Mirror
Here are some of the photos from Makeup Workshop Batch 1 and 2!

Nizza Gueco, Vicel and Rizza (Technes)


For more information, follow them on:

Facebook:
Or you may contact event organizer Nizza Gueco:
Facebook: Nizza Gueco
Email Address: nizzagueco@yahoo.com

See you there, guys!

You May Also Like

0 comments